Limited 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty on ErgoMax Products
Manufacturer warranty covers:
- Replaceable parts that are deemed defective within one year of purchase.
- Any visible damage due to neglect, misuse, or abuse will void the product’s limited warranty.
- Warranty claims start from the “Date of Purchase“. It must not be confused with the opening, assembling, or using of the item.
- Our company has the right to address the warranty claim by either providing parts or kits to fix the issue.
- If within the one-year warranty and parts are not available for immediate shipment, we may special request the parts from the factory.
- All claims may require one or all of the following:
- Name on order
- Purchase Order Number (PO#)
- Images/Videos of damaged or defective item/part
- If proof of purchase is not available, the customer may have the option of purchasing the part.
- Missing Parts Claims – We only accept replacement claims of missing parts if purchased within 30 days.
- If the missing part is not available in our warehouse, you may need to return it to the place of purchase, if the item is still under its return period.
Shipping/ Shipping Fees:
- We do not ship replacements outside the 48 contiguous states.
- If a part can be shipped by a US Post Service flat fee boxes to your given address, then we can ship the requested part.
- Please ask your customer service representative for details.
- Parts that are deemed defective within 30 days will be shipped free of charge.
- Shipping fees may apply to parts or full replacement if the claim is made after 30 days.
- Shipping fees may vary depending on the dimensions and weight of the part.
- If you do not agree with the shipping fee and believe you could receive a lower shipping cost, we will accept a UPS or FedEx label. However, if broken or any shipping damages that occur from it we will not be responsible for replacement.
After Warranty Expiration:
- Please speak to customer service for parts after the warranty expires. Parts may be available for purchase when the warranty has expired. Some parts are available for immediate purchase, while others may be requested from a factory overseas.
For further information, please contact us:
Office Phone: (951) 319-4433